How To Find Hawk’s Inn Motel Accommodation
Hawks Inn Motel
Tel: +64 4528 6130
Tel: 0800 500 838
704-706 Fergusson Drive
Elderslea, Upper Hutt, 5018
From Wellington take State Highway 2 out of Wellington, travel 20 minutes north. Turn right into Whakatiki Street. Turn left at the roundabout at the top of Whakatiki Street. Hawk’s Inn is 200 m from the roundabout at 704-706 Fergusson Drive.
Popular Local Attractions & Destinations
- 25 minutes to downtown Wellington and Te Papa National Museum
- 22 Minutes to Wellington Westpac Stadium
- 20 minutes to Interisland Ferry terminal
- 10 minutes to central Lower Hutt
- 10 minutes to four separate golf courses
- 1 minute to heated indoor swimming complex (H20 Xtreme) with wave pool, river ride and flying fox
- Easy access to forest parks (Akatarawa Forest, Kaitoke Regional Park and Karapoti Valley) tranquil bush and riverside retreats including trout fishing
- Close to Rimataka Ranges which are ideal for tramping, mountain biking and horse trekking.
- 25 minutes to Staglands wildlife park (Akatarawa Valley) which has a great range of birds and animals in natural setting.
- The Cosmopolitan Club Upper Hutt.
- Trentham Racecourse – Wellington Racing Club at Trentham Racecourse is the home of Thoroughbred Horse Racing in the Wellington region.
- Trentham Army Camp – New Zealand Defence Force base located in Upper Hutt.